TESOL 2014 Portland – My Schedule
I’m heading off to Portland for an exciting week in the company of fellow ELTs. I hope to see some of you there. Just so you know where to find me, I’ll post my schedule here.
Wednesday, March 26
- I’ll be at the Leadership Briefing in the morning and the Leadership Luncheon in the afternoon.
Thursday, March 27
- 1:00-2:00 p.m I’ll be volunteering at the Materials Writers Interest Section (MWIS) booth in the Exhibit Hall. Please stop by and say hello!
- 3:00-3:45 p.m. Session title: Engaging Learners in the 21st Century: Improving Outcome. Location: Convention Center E146. I’ll be presenting with Christina Cavage and Susan Gaer for Pearson.
Friday, March 28
- 9:30 a.m. – 12:15 p.m. Session title: Progressive Use of Video in English Language Teaching. Location: Convention Center F149. I’ll be presenting with a number of other VDMIS members (Video and Digital Media Interest Section), including Jason Levine, Pamela Vittorio, Kenneth Chyi, and Johanna Katchen.
- 2:00 – 3:45 p.m. Session title: I Want to Write a Book! Getting Published With TESOL. Location: Convention Center B115. I’ll be presenting with other members of the Book Publications Committee (BPC).
Of course, I’ll be attending as many academic sessions as I can, and when possible, I will try to share some TESOL insights with you while in Portland and after my return.Explore posts in the same categories: Announcements comment below, or link to this permanent URL from your own site.