My Online Projects
- English language instructional videos are posted on YouTube under the name JenniferESL. Please encourage your students to subscribe! Lessons for all levels: Grammar, Vocabulary, Pronunciation, American Slang, and Common Mistakes in English. I have also posted lessons addressing U.S. holidays and American culture.
- I have two growing collections of videos on my website to aid learners in their vocabulary studies: Everyday Vocabulary and Word of the Day (based on the words from the Pearson Longman series Vocabulary Power).
- I also create video tutorials for GlobalEnglish on their different platforms.
Online Exercises and Study Tips for ELLs
- As follow-up to many of my YouTube videos, I have created interactive exercises on my website.
- For learners, I offer a collection of Study Tips.
- In March 2009 I began to accept students for private online instruction. My choice of medium is Skype. It has been wonderful to develop a relationship with students once again. Also, I see this as an opportunity for professional growth. I am learning how much I can transfer from previous teaching experience, and I am adapting to an online environment. I have been enjoying this experience very much.